The following boards were built for the 6146B Amplifier.
- Final Board for Pair of 6146Bs
- Grid Input Board
- HV Power Supply Board (800V)
- Screen Grid Power Supply Board (150V – 170V)
- Low Voltage Power Supply Board (+5V & +12V)
- Isolated I2C Bus Measurement Board
© 2014 – 2021 Rod Gatehouse AD5GH
Thanks for the feedback!
The power output on higher bands is 80 – 90 watts. The grid bias power supply provides -75V which is applied to G1 via a potentiometer to set the idle plate current to 50mA.